Request for an AIDS extension

Feb 25, 12:52 AM · from the mouth of Bryan

Well I hope everyones week was less painful then mine. On Tuesday night, I had the utmost pleasure of having to have my appendix taken out. Needless to say, that morning I wined and complained like a liberal (sorry it’s the perks talking), from 6 am to about 6 pm when they finally came back with the test results just to TELL me I had appendisitis. At 10pm I went in for the surgery, I came out an hour later while my father asked “how did the sex change go?” and that was it. I have now returned home on Thursday after 2 days of nurses and perks. The weird thing about the hospital is that when I first went in screaming like I was “coming down” from a drug overdose, the nurses were cute, yet as my time progressed, the nurses got older and older. I wonder if that is a trick the hospitals use to make us want to get out of there? Anyways, the reason for my request is because I cant do ANY kind of workout routine for 6 weeks. In 4 weeks I can do “lite” swimming and thats about it, nothing more then 30 pounds lifting, which means I’m going to have a real hard time taking a piss. So lets make June first the date that we take the 2nd pictures, if that is ok with Jim and TyTy. P.S. Perks are GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREAT! (As you can tell I’m tying on they woo hoo!) (yeah!) (yeah!)

This is the most hilarious entry I’ve read in ages.

Don’t get me wrong – I feel for you and your appendix. But that comment from your dad is just too good… and the 30 pound cock thing just caught me off guard.

Anyhoo, I hope recovery is short and easy. Rest assured that your appendix is now in organ heaven with Tyler’s tonsils, my front tooth, and Jim’s testicles.
    · Feb 25, 01:25 AM

I hope you donated your appendix to your local soup kitchen. They need all the help they can get this time of year.

I look at this as a positive thing. This’ll give us a good 6 six weeks for you to soften up so that you don’t TOTALLY blow me out of the water. Oh, you’ll still put me to shame, but at least it won’t hurt QUITE as much.

Speaking of which, there’s not that much of a visible difference yet. I’ve lost at least 15 pounds (although I haven’t checked in a week), and can suck in my gut much more easily. Before the fitness challenge, I looked pregnant even when sucking it in. Other than that, no rippling, glistening, quivering muscles. I’ve still got a nice layer of padding all over, but the double chin is gone. Plus, no matter how much weight I loose, I’ll still have the Austin Powers chest and belly hair, hiding any evidence of progress.

Wow man. Appendicitis. Like, wow. That suck, but hey, at least you got drugs and a good excuse not to go to work! How long will you be out of work?
    · Feb 25, 02:27 PM
  3. Bryan responds with:

I have to take one full week off from work. The glistening muscles will come from toning them up with weights. Congratulations on your progress though TyTy.
    · Feb 25, 02:33 PM
  4. Jimbo responds with:

Hey Bry – was your appendix little and brown too?

Sorry to hear that you had to go through this, but I’m glad things are good and that you’re enjoying your trip. Hurry up and heal so that we can be embarrassed.
    · Mar 2, 01:15 AM
  5. Bryan responds with:

I’m not sure if it was brown Jim, but it came out and tried to molest the nurses. I hope you and Ty are taking advantage of your 6 weeks, because when I can work out again, be scared.
    · Mar 3, 11:34 PM