Paging all women-folk

Sep 9, 01:19 PM · from the mouth of Jim

So – funny question – what are the women-folk of the ussen’s wearing to the funer… er, wedding? K, so here’s why I ask. Sarah and I are so used to being hired help in weddings that, quite frankly, neither she nor I have any clue what a woman should wear to one of these things as a guest. :)

I know… odd ehh? But seriously – what’re Lisa and Jackie planning on wearing? Other dates/sig. others?

-Moo

Well here’s my input: First, you’re not hired help. You’re slaves! Second, don’t worry about it. She can dress however the heck she wants. As I said in the invitation, it’s an outdoor wedding in the summertime (albeit late summer), so dress comfortably. If she wants to wear a dress, that’s great. Skirt and blouse is great too. Pants are fine too of course. Maybe try to shy away from ripped jeans and a tie-dyed t-shirt. From a comfort perspective, I’d recommend flat shoes, as opposed to heels. Or if she wants to wear heels, make sure they’re wide enough that she doesn’t sink into the ground (remember that most of the wedding is on grass.) Same thing about the shoes goes for you other ladies.
    · Sep 9, 02:48 PM

Oooh, on a related note – tyty, you said that we should wear white shirts – do you want pure white or off white, or pit and collar stained white…? :)
    · Sep 9, 03:36 PM

No shirts. Just suits and ties. No shirts.

Alright, if we have to wear shirts, let’s make ‘em pure white.

Also, I’ve got the ties taken care of, so don’t worry about those.
    · Sep 9, 04:03 PM

Woohoo, women’s clothing!

I’ll be wearing a slinky black strapless number with a slit in the back and pearl necklace. It’s really fabulous – can you say “Cleavage!”?

But that’s beside the point. Lisa actually has a whole collection of dresses that she wears to things like this, usually comfortable colorful things that fit her nicely, nothing too flashy or billowy at all.

BTW, Jimmy, did you get my e-mail this morning? Get back to me!
    · Sep 9, 05:21 PM
  5. Bryan responds with:

Crap! I already bought a tie
    · Sep 9, 07:52 PM
  6. Jackie responds with:

I was planning on rockin’ a simple sun dress…so yeah, I hope that helps. :)
    · Sep 10, 02:13 AM

My mom brought up a good point. It’s starting to get cool in the evening, so make sure you ladies bring a sweater or something just in case.
    · Sep 11, 01:06 AM
  8. Bryan responds with:

Ok, I’ll bring my sweater, thanks for thinking of me Ty
    · Sep 15, 10:02 PM